If you have been injured or a loved one has been killed in an auto accident around Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, please contact The Cochran Firm today to schedule a free consultation and learn more about your rights.
- About Us
- Construction Accident Lawyers
- Contact Us
- Painkiller & Drug Overdose Lawyers
- Personal Injury Law Firm in Pennsylvania
- Philadelphia Birth Injury Lawyer
- Philadelphia Brain Injury Lawyer
- Philadelphia Burn Injury Lawyer
- Philadelphia Car Accident Lawyer
- Bicycle Accidents Lawyer
- Distracted Driving Accident Lawyer
- Philadelphia Bus Accident Lawyer
- Philadelphia Fatigued Driver Accident Attorney
- Philadelphia Head-On Collision Lawyer
- Philadelphia Hit-and-Run Lawyer
- Philadelphia Intersection Accident Lawyer
- Philadelphia Multi-Vehicle Accident Lawyers
- Philadelphia Pedestrians Accident Lawyer
- Philadelphia Rear-End Accident Lawyer
- Philadelphia Taxi Accident Lawyer
- Philadelphia Train Accident Lawyer
- Reckless Driving Accident Lawyer
- Philadelphia Medical Malpractice Lawyer
- Philadelphia Motorcycle Accident Lawyer
- Philadelphia Nursing Home Abuse Lawyer
- Philadelphia Premises Liability Lawyers
- Philadelphia Product Liability Lawyer
- Philadelphia Spinal Injury Lawyer
- Philadelphia Truck Accident Lawyers
- Philadelphia Work Injury Lawyer
- Philadelphia Wrongful Death Lawyer
- Practice Areas
- Site Map
- Category: Business
- Category: Child Abuse
- Category: Construction Accidents
- Worst Construction Accidents in Recent Times
- The Top 8 Most Common Construction Accidents
- Wrongful Death in Construction Accidents
- Industrial Accidents
- How to Protect Yourself from Unsafe Working Conditions
- Slip and Falls on a Construction Site
- Five Tips for Staying Safe at a Construction Site
- Four Things Pedestrians Can Do to Stay Safe Near Construction
- Category: Law Firm News
- Category: Medical Malpractice
- Do You Have a Medical Malpractice Case?
- Understanding Emergency Room Negligence and Standard of Care
- Prescription Error: Who is Responsible?
- Medical Negligence: 4 Questions to Ask Before Pursuing a Claim
- Dangerous Drug Lawsuits
- Misdiagnosis Malpractice Claims
- Medical Malpractice: What is a Certificate of Merit?
- How Surgical Errors Can Lead to Long Recovery Times
- Common Medical Malpractice Errors That Occur in the Delivery Room
- Common Anesthesia Errors That Can Lead To Medical Malpractice
- The 3 Most Common Medical Malpractice Claims
- What is Medical Malpractice?
- Medical Diagnostic Errors Lead to Complications, Lawsuits
- Category: Personal Injury
- Terms You Will Need To Know On Your Day in Court
- Consequences of Faulty Medical Devices
- Repetitive Strain Injuries On The Job
- The Top 10 Reasons to Sue and Finding The Right Lawyer
- Know When You are Entitled to Workers Compensation
- Top 10 Tips for Personal Injury Victims in Philadelphia
- Philadelphia Swimming Pool Safety & Liability
- Recent Product Recalls in Philadelphia
- Surprising Semi-Truck Problems & Accidents on Philadelphia Streets
- What Drivers Need to Know About Biking Laws
- Common Winter Personal Injury Claims
- Hiring an Auto Accident Attorney – When & Why
- The Importance of Police Misconduct Lawsuits
- How to Prepare for a Personal Injury Law Case
- Hit-and-Run Accidents: Personal Injury Claim
- Skating Rink Injuries
- Repetitive Motion Injuries
- What Should You Do After Being Injured by a Defective Consumer Product
- Top 10 Workplace Safety Violations
- What Constitutes Reckless Driving in Pennsylvania?
- Traffic Accidents Can Cause Serious Burn Injuries
- What are the Long-Term Effects of Whiplash After a Car Accident?
- What to do After a Slip and Fall Accident
- 5 Mistakes Made After a Job Injury
- What To Do If You’ve Been Involved In A SEPTA Accident
- How to Manage an Accident Involving Commercial Trucks
- Important Fire Safety Tips in Winter Weather
- Suing For Injuries Caused by Tire Explosions
- What to Do If You Are Injured in a Train Accident
- Five Most Common Types of Personal Injury
- 7 Reasons to Hire a Personal Injury Lawyer
- What are the Leading Causes of Traumatic Brain Injury?
- Mall Violence and Liability
- Category: Product Liability
- Category: Uncategorized
- Understand the Age of Consent in Pennsylvania & File a Claim
- Reasons You Should Avoid Social Media Throughout Your Lawsuit
- Common Construction Accidents
- COVID Holiday Tips to Keep You & Your Family Safe This Season
- The Police Misconduct Provision
- Weed Killer Cancer Lawsuit
- Daycare Injuries & Proving Fault
- Construction Sites & Pedestrians
- Finding a Personal Injury Lawyer
- Pool Accidents & Liability
- National 3M Lawsuit
- Common Reasons Workers’ Compensation Claims Are Denied
- Kids II Recalls All Rocking Sleepers
- What Happens During Workplace Inspections?
- Should I Consider Mediation?
- Will Making a Personal Injury Claim Affect My Insurance?
- What Can I Do to Protect Myself & My Family from Medical Malpractice?
- Top Construction Related Work Injuries
- Am I Covered by Workers’ Compensation?
- Auto Accidents – How Much Should I Settle For?
- Is Cell Phone Use Illegal in My State?
- Does FDA Approval Mean That a Drug is Safe?
- Failure to Diagnose or Misdiagnosis
- Tips For The First Meeting With Your Lawyer
- Adenovirus Outbreak Claims 10 Lives
- Most Common Types of Auto Collisions
- Halloween Lawsuits
- Anesthesia Malpractice
- The Opioid Epidemic: Who Should Be Held Responsible?
- Common Mistakes to Avoid When Interacting With the Police
- When Does a Prescription Error Become Malpractice?
- How Social Media Can Affect Your Personal Injury Claim
- 15 Common Terms in a Personal Injury Lawsuit
- Category: Vehicle Accident
- Auto Accidents Related To Winter Weather And How To Determine Liability
- What Is your Philadelphia Auto Accident Claim Worth?
- Common Myths In Auto Accident Lawsuits
- Public Transportation Accidents
- Tips for Safe Holiday Travel
- What to Do After a Car Accident
- Top 10 Causes of Car Accidents
- Black Ice: Invisible, Inevitable, Injurious